Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - as a rule you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. by e-mail sent to: email@example.com
Send back the returned items immediately to the following address: 22 Dekarzy Street, 30-414 Kraków, Poland, however, not later than within 14 days from the date on which you resigned from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The 14-day deadline for withdrawal from the contract begins:
• for a contract in which we issue an item, and we are obliged to transfer its property - the 14-day deadline for withdrawal from the contract begins when either you, or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, takes possession of the delivered item
• for digital content - the 14-day deadline for withdrawal from the contract begins from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send the declaration of withdrawal from the contract before the deadline expiries.
The payments made by you, including the costs of delivering items on terms specified in the regulations, will be returned to you without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date we receive the declaration of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold reimbursement of the payment received from you until we receive the returned item back or you provide proof of sending it back, depending on which event occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract does not apply to consumers in relation to some contracts e.g.:
• in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy the consumer’s individual needs,
• in which the object of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life,
• in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
• in which the object of the service are audio or video recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging was opened after delivery
• in which the object of the service is delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the digital content was sent at the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the consumer about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If an item purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to file a complaint on the basis of warranty. The complaint is best submitted to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address of 17 Kozienicka Street, 30-397 Kraków, Poland.
The goods which are subject to complaint should be sent to the following address: 22 Dekarzy Street, 30-414 Kraków, Poland.
Due to an item's defect, you can request:
• exchanging an items for a similar item without defects,
• removing the defect,
or submit a statement in order to:
• lower the price,
• withdraw from the contract - in the case of a significant defect.
We answer to you for defects detected within two years starting from the date of issuing the shipment of the item.
As a rule, you can report a complaint within one year from noticing the defect, but the time for reporting a complaint cannot end before the seller's liability period comes to an end.
We will consider your complaint (and respond to it) within 14 days from receiving it.
You can find more information about Complaints in our Sales Regulations.