We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable when using our services. Therefore, below we present you with the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and cookies which are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
PAWEŁ MIROSŁAW BORODZIUK, an entrepreneur running a business under the name PAWEŁ BORODZIUK KRASNOLUDEK - ZIARENKO, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the minister responsible for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 6771978310, REGON 852485070, 17 Kozienicka Street, 30-397 Kraków.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes set out below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services it offers ("Services").
The purpose of processing your personal data:
Depending on what you decide on, it can be:
• Provision of services offered in the Store
• Implementation of your orders
• Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
The basis for processing your personal data:
• A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
• Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accountancy (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
• Your consent expressed in the Store (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
• A contract for the provision of services or activities undertaken at your request leading to the conclusion of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, investigate or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in the audit of customer satisfaction (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
• Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
• you cannot register in the Store
• you cannot use the Store's services
• you cannot make purchases in the Store
The possibility of withdrawal of consent:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains legal.
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis, and thus until:
• the legal obligation to process your data ceases to bind us
• the possibility of determining, investigating or defending any claims related to the agreement concluded by the Store by the parties ceases
• you withdraw consent to the processing of data if your consent was the basis for the processing of your data in the first place
• we acknowledge your withdrawal of consent to process your personal data - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for the purpose of direct marketing
- depending on what is applicable in a given case and what happens at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the internet connection by means of an SSL certificate.
You have the right to:
• request access to your personal data,
• rectify your personal data,
• delete your personal data,
• request restrictions on processing of your personal data,
• requests to transfer your personal data to another administrator,
As well as:
• at any time to revoke your consent to process your personal data:
for reasons related to your particular situation - in the face of processing of your personal data, based on Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR (i.e. on legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator),
if your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies. These files:
• are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
• enable you, among others, to use all functions of the Store
• do not change the settings of your device
Using appropriate settings in your browser, you can at any time:
• delete cookies
In the Store cookies are used:
• to memorize information about your session
• for statistical purposes
• for marketing purposes
• to enable the Store’s services
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help section of your browser. You can go to the relevant information by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, the relevant tips can be found on the following pages, depending on the browser you use:
You can find more information about cookies on Wikipedia
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of external entities to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
• the provider of the software needed to run an online store
• an entity providing the delivery of goods
• payment provider
• accounting office
• people cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current operations
• relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to use your personal data rights?
Please write to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org